Last Mile Safety Operations Manager, LMSP Ops
Last Mile Safety & Performance Operations (LMSP Ops) is part of the Last Mile Safety & Performance (LMSP) team, managing multiple programs in support of the Delivery Service Partner (DSP) org. These programs focus on continuous improvement around safety and customer trust while Amazon drivers are delivering packages each day. The LMSP Ops Manager is an integral part of our operations team, managing a team of specialists who perform high judgement investigations and research to inform decision making and appropriate actions for the various LMSP programs. This individual owns the day-to-day operations for their respective program and performs regular coaching and performance management with their team by using available performance dashboards to review key operational metrics, program case intake and productivity.
This position works Monday through Friday and would follow a hybrid schedule, commuting to the office at least three days a week.
Candidates must be able to work at the BNA12 office located in Nashville, TN.
Key job responsibilities
- Manage task assignment on a day-to-day basis, monitoring performance on task or queue adherence, volume, and quality.
- Ensure productivity is maximized through supervision, training, analysis, and feedback of performance data on a regular basis.
- Provide regular, formal & informal feedback and performance reviews to direct reports.
- Liaise with Program Management on process improvement related to operations tasks.
- Present operational call-outs to leadership during business reviews.
- 2+ years of employee and performance management experience
- Bachelor's degree, or 2+ years of performance metrics, process improvement or lean techniques experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, OneNote, Outlook
- Proficiency in intermediate/expert functions of Excel
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using project management tools, such as Asana
- Basic SQL/VBA knowledge a plus
- Ability to multi-task with efficiency and quality
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.