RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING AN ENTERPRISE TECHNICAL ARCHITECT FOR A DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY.
WE WILL SPONSOR FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
- At least 8 years of experience working as an enterprise architect
- At least 8 years of recent experience working as a Software Engineer (able to write code today)
- At least 5 years analyzing business and technical requirements and data and working with project leadership to formulate cloud-native application architectures and plans for execution
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $180,000 - 210,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work with product managers, domain architects and engineers to develop modern, high-performing, cloud-native software architectures. The nature of these project will vary from enterprise platform component development to new product development and existing product re-platforming initiatives to cloud-native architectures.
- Drive incubation and innovation projects including the prototyping and development of proof-of-concepts and delivery of new technology components and products to market
- Provide hands-on engineering support including software development/coding, 3rd party tool analysis, provisioning and configuration.
- Development of enterprise architectural patterns that define best practices for software design and development as well as recommended use of enterprise technologies and services.
- Lead technical aspects of sensitive business advancement initiatives such as M&A, partner evaluations, 3rd party technology assessments and alignment with technology trends
- Lead tactical technology initiatives and architecture development for special or highly complex engineering projects and new engineering projects requiring senior leadership
- Provide architectural “governance“ across the organization ensuring technology teams are adhering to best practices and established engineering disciplines
- Lead complex, cross-cutting, cross-functional IT projects
- Analyze trends within IT and providing recommendations to the enterprise
- Drive technology alignment, leverage, and synergy across the organization ensuring that engineering teams are aware of and aligned with each other's activities in order to maximize efficiency and reduce expense
- Establish and maintain relationships and a broad knowledge of the businesses, products and technologies across the organization
- Establish technical standards and ensure adherence through governance
- Collaborate with the executive team and all facets of the business in order to assess and recommend technical direction and/or technologies in support of company needs
- Develop and communicate business/technology alignment plans to executive team, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for technology spending and initiatives
- Periodic industry contributor through active engagement in communities, white paper development, industry conferences and symposia while promoting the organization's objectives, services and relevant projects
- Coordinator of engagement with technology partners, vendors and 3rd parties
- Senior educator on industry trends and their business impact; new technologies and their application and applicability to the company; strategic design concepts
- Individual contributor or small team leader
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Software Architecture
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.