Enterprise Account Executive (Government Infrastructure)
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $88M Series C funding, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
We are looking for determined Enterprise Sales professionals who understand the value of our product and can confidently articulate our value proposition to C-level individuals in the banking or asset management space. This role presents a unique opportunity to be a part of the SaaS revolution for real estate asset managers. An ideal addition to our team is someone who can hit the ground running, is capable of working independently, and is excited by the thought of expanding our market share. Top performers excel at generating new opportunities and exceeding quota while thriving on solving real challenges for clients.
In this Role, You Will:
- Help create the sales and product strategy for our government municipality market segment
- Lead a cross-functional team in delivering compelling demonstrations that articulate the Built value proposition
- Help define the needs of this new potential distribution channel
- Conduct effective meetings with prospects, in addition to developing qualification sessions to quantify ROI by asking excellent questions and listening
- Work in close coordination with executive management and other internal teams (Client Services, Marketing, Pre-Sales)
- Develop and progress opportunities and close software agreements in the government municipality infrastructure space
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience, business administration, finance, or accounting are helpful
- Infrastructure financing experience is highly desirable
- FinTech experience is a plus
- Experience selling a complex solution, using a consultative approach.
- Process-oriented; always looking for ways to improve
- Lead by example through perseverance, humility, and initiative
- Must have exposure and proficient understanding of the infrastructure space, or a demonstrated ability to sell into the government market
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience regarding back-office real estate operations
- Experience with native SaaS solutions, and their unique value relative to on-premise solutions
- Superb interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
- Willingness to travel – Frequent/Ongoing (up to 40%)
- SaaS sales experience is a plus
The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including Uncapped Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
For those in our Nashville HQ: Weekly Team Lunches and a Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.