EMV Operator – 1st Shift, 6:00am – 2:30pm
As a Fiserv EMV Operator, you'll be trained how to operate EMV equipment which is used to insert chip technology into secured cards. You will be responsible for the set up and operation of the EMV machine and will program computer batches from an order ticket to load data. In this role you will perform quality checks, confirm quantity produced, and ensure the batch is correct per the job ticket. A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. The overall goal of this role is to ensure that production procedures are carried out smoothly to maximize efficiency.
In This Role, You Will Perform the Following Duties
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings, according to the job ticket.
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Resolve machine errors and issues that might occur while operating.
- Maintain activity logs related to daily secured card production.
Basic Qualifications For Consideration
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred, but is not required.
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Deep knowledge of production operation.
- Experience operating a computer workstation.
- Ability to work overtime including Holidays and weekends during peak periods.
- Flexibility with working in other areas on occasion.
- Strong ability to multi task.
- Ability to work with associates with collaboration related to productivity, safety and quality of work.
- Be able, as it is necessary-to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel.
- Successful performance requires good vision including close vision for accurate attention to detail.
- Work requires incumbent to be mobile and in a standing / walking position.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
- Uses hands to handle, finger, or feel objects and to perform keyboarding.
Who We Are
Operations and Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers mission-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer dedication and generating incremental revenue.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran