CPI Card Group is a leading provider in payment card production and related services, offering a single source for credit, debit and prepaid debit cards including EMV chip, personalization, instant issuance, fulfillment and mobile payment services. With more than 20 years of experience in the payments market and as a trusted partner to financial institutions, CPI’s solid reputation of product consistency, quality and outstanding customer service supports our position as a leader in the market.
Our philosophy has ensured we remain focused on what is important — delivering what our customers need. Over the years, our growth has provided us with unequaled capabilities to serve our core markets. We continue to invest and diversify our business in order to remain relevant to our customers today and as market needs change.
The Embossing Machine Operators work with advanced machinery from setup to operation. Embossing operators make sure their machines are working at full capacity, fully stocked with needed materials, well maintained, and perform periodic checks on output. Embossing operators are responsible for recognizing defects and ensuring quality satisfaction.
The schedule is Monday through Friday 2 PM - 10:30 PM with a rate of $12.50, plus a $0.50c raise after 60 days for training completion.
- Operate paramount printing and packaging machines to produce high-quality products according to customer specifications.
- Assist quality assurance by recognizing and correcting product defects that occur on your line
- Drive innovation by utilizing the opportunity to repair, troubleshoot, and make adjustments on machines in order to print world-class designs
- High school diploma or GED required.
- High attention to detail
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to understand, speak and read English
- Ability and willingness to lead small workgroups of machine assistants
Meet physical requirements:
- Stand for long periods of time
- All jobs require the ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Good manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination
- Good vision with the ability to distinguish color
- Printing or graphics experience
- Manufacturing experience with a mechanical ability
What we have to Offer:
- Competitive pay rates, set schedules, a financially sound company with growth opportunities
- Solid benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, FSA, HSA, Vacation and Holiday Pay, Tuition Reimbursement and 401K options with employer % match.