PREMIER’s manufacturing group designs, builds and installs industrial control panels for specialized machinery. PREMIER is seeking a talented Electrician - Team Lead. This role leads a team of electrical technicians in delivery of control panel and field electrical projects. Responsible for project success through managing safety, quality, communications, and resource plans. Provides on-the-job training and mentoring for electrical technicians. Serves as project liaison to PREMIER customers.
Career advancement opportunities
Excellent benefits with medical and 401k
Air-conditioned work environment
100% employee owned with annual stock awards and profit sharing
The successful candidate has:
- 7+ years of experience in: Industrial electrical control maintenance and/or Electrical construction
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
- Experience wiring Transformers, Drives, Relays, PLCs
- Experience with High (480V-AC) and Low (24V-DC) Circuits
- Interest and demonstrated ability in leading others.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, or holidays on occasion based on business need
- Be located within or near Nashville/Smyrna, Tennessee or surrounding areas
All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. PREMIER is not currently accepting work visas.
Click the links below to view the full job descriptions for this role
Electrician – Team Lead 1
Electrician – Team Lead 2
PREMIER System Integrators is an Equal Opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.