Director Information Systems
Protege Hunters is seeking a Solid Director of Information Systems Leader for a very Unique and exciting Vertical . The ideal candidate will have a Strong understanding of project management methodology and a Proven track record of Project Delivery that were on Time and on Budget.
- Master's degree (M. A.) or equivalent; or six to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Finance and accounting experience preferred
- 10 years experience in the management of the information systems of the business
- Proven track record of ERP implementation projects that includes
- implementation of new software, new equipment installation, or any changes or upgrades in current equipment.
- Experience with the management of projects within information systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and good organization and time management.
- 5 plus years with Managing IS staff and budget.
- Current hands-on experience supporting some or all of Infor LN, Infor CPQ, Infor Factory Track, Infor BIRST, Infor PLM, Infor Approva
- 3+ ERP Project Implementations as a senior team member or team lead - Infor LN Industrial or equivalent
- Proficiency in multiple business processes including by not limited to: INFOR
- Order-to-Cash (OTC)
- Procure to Pay (PTP)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Fixed Asset Management (FA)
- Supply Chain Management and Planning
- Customer Order Management
- Cash Management
- Expense Management
- Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
- Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools and processes
- Business Intelligence Platforms and Tools
For Consideration forward resumes to email@example.com