Director of Education
Parallon Nashville, TN
The Revenue Cycle Point Solutions Education and Quality Assurance Director manages the implementation of education and quality assurance programs across specialty centers, striving to identify and exceed the expectations of customers. This individual directs a team of remote managers across RCPS locations, while working with Parallon Corporate Education and Communication department and operational leaders. This position is responsible for identifying training and educational needs, providing guidance and support for policy and procedure implementation, delivering user training programs, and insuring training activities are completed efficiently and effectively across RCPS. The director serves as a key resource for company wide initiatives, such as training needs assessment, program development, and continuous improvement.
- Facilitate strategic planning of education and quality assurance initiatives, including short term and long term priorities.
- Collaborate with Parallon Corporate Education and Communication to insure alignment with corporate programs, delivering regulatory, compliance, and management training programs.
- Develop business cases to propose and implement new strategies, services, and tools in education and quality assurance.
- Promote new educational offerings, while guiding a team of managers to identify operational issues/needs, develop solutions to meet those needs, and track the effectiveness of new programs.
- Mentor departmental managers on effective intra-departmental communications.
- Champion continuous quality improvement efforts and defect reduction initiatives to establish an effective QA program.
- Manage the development and maintenance of overall training program effectiveness evaluations and implement/assess related action plans, as needed.
- Direct managers in a remote/virtual setting to achieve Parallon corporate and RCPS specific education and QA strategic deliverables.
- Work with direct reporting managers to analyze course evaluation data and plan existing course improvements.
- Maintain quality assurance and education manager staff by recruiting, coaching, mentoring, counseling, and monitoring service deliverables and job results.
- Establish and maintain effective working and communication relationships with key administrative and executive peers within the organization.
- Appraise performance; providing ongoing coaching, development, and feedback to team of education and QA managers.
- Assume a lead role for innovation, knowledge sharing and leading practices identification within RCPS.
- Ongoing and regular travel to various work locations is required- minimum of 25% travel.
- Adhere to Code of Conduct and IT&S standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required.
- Degree requirement may be waived if candidate is currently pursuing.
- Minimum five years healthcare management experience with three years in related area for position.
- Relevant education may substitute experience requirement with executive approval.