Position Title: Customer Experience Representative
Reports To: General Manager
For over 40 years, Service King has been a collision repair operator of choice, with 350 locations in 24 states with a mission to provide a secure, fulfilling workplace that motivates our teammates to deliver safe, superior repairs with excellent customer service.
The Customer Experience Representative is responsible for ensuring best-in-class customer service is delivered to all customers throughout the repair process.
This position requires a high level of customer service, communication skills, and a positive attitude. The Customer Experience Representative must possess a moderate level of technical knowledge about the auto-collision repair process.
- Review with customers and walk through high-level repair process and next steps: Greet customers by phone or in-person; educate customers about the collision repair process (high level overview), including insurance claims information, processing and payment procedures
- Complete all facets of vehicle intake process: Walk the vehicle with the customer; map damage areas with markers; take/upload photos and customer info to Service King’s Centralized File Management team; pre scan vehicles; prepare vehicle tags and packet for Repair Planner
- Establish communication expectations with customer: Provide repair status updates to customer via call or text based on an established communication cadence with the customer
- Communicate with Repair Planner: Frequently communicate to get updates regarding the status of vehicles within the repair process
- Conduct final quality control check: Perform the final quality control check prior to customer pick up to ensure the quality of the repair will meet or exceed customer expectations and Service King’s standards
- Perform administrative tasks: Administrative tasks may include collecting incoming payments, updating ARMS/rental matching and conducting AR follow-up calls
- Provide additional support to Repair Planner (as needed): Complete parts invoices and provide additional support for Repair Planner role as needed
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Teamwork – Builds strong relationships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared goals; Strengthens relationships by promoting mutual trust and supporting teammates.
- Accountability – Holds self and others accountable to meet and exceed commitments; Focuses on quality results, monitors progress, learns from mistakes, and strives for improvement.
- Results Driven – Can be counted on to drive pace to achieve results and consistently meet or exceed expectations; Executes priorities with a focus on critical work to achieve targeted goals.
- Sound Judgment – Makes good decisions by analyzing the situation, leveraging experience, and using available information; Objectively evaluates problems, discovers root causes, and works toward timely resolution.
- Customer Focus – Maintains a relentless focus on customers and is committed to the continuous improvement of services; Keeps internal and external customers in mind at all times and strives to proactively address customer concerns and needs.
- Interpersonal Skills – Ability to create positive interactions with customers
- Multi-Tasking – Ability to work on and successfully complete many different task or projects at the same time
- Problem-Solving – Ability to determine solutions to customer problems quickly and effectively
- Stress Management – Ability to perform under pressure and in adversity
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication – Ability to provide clear, concise information in writing, via phone or in-person
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 6 months or greater of prior experience working in a fast-paced, customer-service environment
- Proficient with Computers, as well as, other software
- Valid driver’s license required
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Knowledge of Collision Industry including high-level knowledge of insurance procedures and requirements
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
Service King provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.