About Sony Music Entertainment
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
Provident Music Group is the Christian music division of Sony Music Entertainment and includes Provident Label Group, RCA Inspiration, Provident Films, Provident Distribution, Essential Artist Services, and Essential Music Publishing.
In today’s music world, video is at the forefront of artist branding. Video is a dynamic, instantly engaging way to introduce people to artists. Provident Label Group is looking for someone to add to the artist branding team by creating video content for our artists—directly influencing our artists’ impact and reach.
If you’re a creative person who relishes working behind-the-scenes…
If you like being a part of a creative team in an office environment…
If you find joy in taking someone else’s broad vision and bringing it to life…
Then consider this rewarding position as Coordinator, Video Content at leading Christian music company Provident Label Group. Enjoy a highly creative job with a rich benefits package and the chance to work with an award-winning team!
- Produce premium content by working alongside Video manager to ensure all details and logistics are in order
- Gather all assets needed for creation of marketing content, and follow internal approval system with Business Affairs
- Edit all non-premium content (in-house or outside vendors)
- Ensure compliance with SME regulations and current policy
- Contribute to video branding concepts with artists and marketing
- Cultivate and grow a roster of reliable third party vendors (editors) to create video content
- Manage relationships with vendors to ensure alignment with budgetary objectives
- Maintain and update the department's master video archive (includes HD masters and elements)
- Process and track expenses, invoices, and departmental purchases related to video content
- Work with Sr. Director / Label Operations to maintain and update a weekly video production grid
- Manage check-in/check-out procedure ensuring all in-house gear is accounted for and kept in working order
- Attend industry events and artist appearances as necessary
- Demonstrated project management experience, including production and editing of video pieces, typically gained through 2 or more years of professional experience
- Knowledge of video production equipment, including camera, lenses, basic lighting, and sound
- Proficiency of video production software, such as Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Associate degree or bachelor degree preferred
- Experience in the Christian music industry preferred
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
In compliance with the Tennessee Non-Smokers Protection Act, Sony Music is a smoke-free workplace.