Business Optimization Analyst
The Vendor Flex team is hiring for a Business Optimization Analyst, who will have responsibility over the day to day health, management, and optimization of our ever-evolving business. You will have direct ownership of a suite of vendors and products that directly impact the long-term sustainability of our business.
Key job responsibilities:
· Assume ownership over a portfolio of vendors, where you will work directly with external vendor leadership to drive business improvements.
· Have dedicated focus over key metrics and their respective inputs, looking for trends and deep-diving root causes.
· Maintain cross-functional partnership with business and operation team's, collaborating on ideas to drive performance improvements.
· Continuously seek out ways to invent and simplify across our business, identifying non-value added tasks that can be automated.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Transportation, Business, Transportation, or Technical related field from an accredited university.
· 2+ years' experience using Excel
· Exposure to continuous improvement activities that lead to automation.
· Experience leading process improvement initiatives across teams.
· Experience in root-cause analysis.
· Experience with SQL.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.