Business Intelligence Analyst
LKQ Corporation Nashville, TN
* Analyze large data sets using a variety of database query and visualization tools like Tableau/Microsoft Power BI, IBM Cognos
* Provide technical expertise in extracting, integrating, and analyzing critical dataTackle short/long term quantitative/qualitative problems and questions with technical analysis
* Architect data flows for new and existing reporting processes based on needs from various stakeholdersPerform ongoing monitoring, automation and refinement of reports and data solutions
* Perform analysis to identify and understand issues or events.
* Reconcile and validate data from multiple sources and drive resolution
* Assist with data integration projects by creating requirement documentation, data mapping, version control and release planning
* BA/BS in Data Science, Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics or similarHighly proficient in SQL development and database tools.
* A solid grasp of common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression)Knowledge of fundamental relational database technology and terminology.
* Experience with transforming complex datasets into relevant visualizations.
* Comfortable analyzing complex data sets, business processes, and able to quickly adapt to the use of new technologies.
* Ability to analyze current work processes and systems and clearly articulate potential improvement opportunities
* The Business Intelligence Team aims to empower and support LKQ's leadership and business units with analytics and reporting to help drive strategic growth initiatives.
* As an Analyst, you'll be working with a variety of disciplines ranging from Operations, Marketing and Pricing to Logistics and Finance/Accounting identifying the underlying drivers of the data, using that knowledge to make predictions, and provide reports from which strategic recommendations are made.
* This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations.
* You will develop advanced models and tools, conduct statistical analyses, evaluate large data sets, and create tailored models and dashboards.
* Additionally, you will be instrumental in the creation of a reliable and scalable infrastructure for ongoing reporting and analytics.
* Your responsibilities can vary from task definition to implementation and interpretation of results.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled