Action Nissan is looking for a Body Shop Estimator in Nashville, TN!
Competitive Pay, Fun Work Environment, and Opportunities for Growth!
Just like the city of Nashville, Action Nissan has a youthful, energetic spirit that loves to have fun, enjoy life, and takes pride in its community. Were so lucky to live and work where the excitement of a thriving city meets the values of the country, and where a handshake still means something. Are you ready to be a part of the Team? Apply today!
What We Offer
- Competitive pay!
- Paid vacation!
- An extensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and more!
- 401(k) with employer contribution!
- Tuition assistance!
- Gym membership reimbursement!
- Employee discounts!
- Free, catered lunch every Saturday!
- Fun team atmosphere!
The Body Shop Estimator will inspect vehicles that are brought into the dealership for body work, typically as a result of an accident, incident, or owner's desire to change the look of their vehicles. The Estimator will then calculate the costs for any needed repairs and other improvements, which includes assessing physical damage, running tests, and obtaining information from customers.
- Providing every customer with an estimate of repair costs including parts and labor, or identification of warranty coverage after a complete assessment of concern is completed at the vehicle
- Getting the customer and insurance companys authorization in a timely fashion, for additional repairs that may be needed before the repairs are attempted
- Establishing a realistic and specific time promise for each customer
- Maintaining an accurate job tracking sheet, which provides a proper load based on daily calculations of group capability. Workload should not create carryovers, nor should the production group run out of work on most days
- Properly document R/O upon completion of work including a complete description of all work performed based on the information provided by the technician. This documentation must provide the value for the price charged
- Maintain an effective appointment schedule that does not over or under load the production group, and allows time for complete job analysis so that customers can be satisfied
- Maintain a positive attitude in dealing with customers, peers, and all management
- Maintain technical knowledge to be able to present competent explanations to customers and technicians
- Be knowledgeable of the most current owners manual information for all serviced products
- Consistently achieve department revenue goals and meet or exceeds productivity and service standards
- Show consistently high levels of documented employee and customer satisfaction as measured by manufacturer and dealership sponsored surveys
- Extensive automotive estimating experience or a four-year college degree
- Must have CCC ONE software experience
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills
- Possess a valid drivers license and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Authorized to work in the United States
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Summit Automotive Partners is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Summit Automotive Partners strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. All Summit Automotive Partners employees, other workers, and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Summit Automotive Partners complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those requirements, Summit Automotive Partners will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. If you believe you need an accommodation, refer any such request to the Human Resources Department. Summit Automotive Partners will also, where appropriate, provide reasonable accommodations for an employee's religious beliefs or practices.