We’re Elliott Davis, a rapidly growing CPA firm with over 700 professionals across multiple states within the Southeast. Consistently named among the “Best Places to Work,“ we’re revolutionizing what it means to specialize in the public accounting field. Starting with a powerful mixture of wisdom, energy and fresh perspective, we dig deep, finding the courage to challenge every comfortable assumption the system has been built upon. Around here we may do the work of accountants, but we believe like startup entrepreneurs, social do-gooders and community leaders.
So, what does that mean for you? We’re so happy you asked.
As part of the Elliott Davis team, you’ll get hands-on experience working alongside some of the leading experts in the financial and consulting field, while enjoying the freedom and autonomy to run your career and make a positive impact on the world.
Our Nashville, TN office is searching for an Assurance & Advisory Shareholder. This is an exciting time to help shape the future of the group and create opportunities for both our clients and yourself. Our Nashville office is in a rapidly growing market, and we are looking for someone to help capitalize on this growth and help drive the company forward.
In this role, you’ll work with manufacturing, distribution and professional service business in the Nashville market. You’ll help clients identify and achieve their strategic goals through a proactive, innovative and future oriented service approach.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of leadership, revenue generation and forward-thinking entrepreneurship.
- Provide assurance consulting and compliance services to clients with a primary focus in manufacturing and distribution
- Drive new business development
- Develop, supervise, motivate and train team members
- Develop and sustain strong client relationships, partnering with our clients by understanding their industry and providing ongoing counsel
- Provide industry knowledge and expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 10+ years’ recent accounting firm experience including managing multiple audit client engagements, directing and scheduling staff and managing work flow
- Additional industry experience is a plus
- Experience in a Shareholder or Director position required
- CPA certification
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills