We’re Elliott Davis, and we’re revolutionizing what it means to work in the public accounting field. Starting with a powerful mixture of wisdom, energy and fresh perspective, we dig deep, finding the courage to challenge every comfortable assumption the system has been built upon. Around here we may do the work of accountants, but we think like startup entrepreneurs, social do-gooders and community leaders.
So, what does that mean for you? We are so glad you asked.
As part of the Elliott Davis team, you’ll get hands-on experience working alongside some of the leading experts in the financial and consulting field, while enjoying the freedom and autonomy to manage your career and make a positive impact on the world. Our Audit practice is fast-growing and we are eager for you to be part of this growth!
We are looking for an Audit Senior to join our Nashville, TN office. Through building strong relationships with their clients, including paying special attention to industry trends and client needs, they are able to provide services that extend beyond traditional audits and reviews.
Are you the right fit? We would love to hear from you!
- Plan, supervise and perform financial statement audits for clients
- Evaluate client's internal control systems and develop recommendations to improve client processes, accounting systems, control structure and procedures, and efficiency
- Prepare financial statements, audit reports, budget and cash flow analyses, and special reports for clients
- Resolve all open items/issues encountered on assigned engagements
- Bottom-line management of assigned engagements and individual productivity opportunities
- Teach, develop and oversee staff throughout engagements
- Provide honest, objective and constructive feedback in timely manner to staff
- Serve as a mentor and role model
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of recent public accounting experience
- CPA certification or significant progress towards certification
- Ability to prepare and/or review complete set of financial statements
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving ability