Assistant Property Manager
Ready to make a SMART MOVE? RAM Partners, LLC, is a full-service real estate management company that manages approximately 50,000 apartments throughout the United States.
We specialize in multi-family community management for a variety of third-party owners. We are a service-oriented, hands-on company. Our brick and mortar are our people.
We are looking for an Assistant Property Manager with financial experience.
Making a career change or taking on a new role is a big decision. Here are some of the perks RAM has to offer:
Competitive compensation which includes bonuses outlined by the property commission structure.
- 15 days of paid time off per year (prorated based on your start date)
- 9 paid holidays and 1 floating holiday per year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term and long-term disability after 1 year of service
- Complete daily transactions and task related to the financial operation of the community by collecting and posting rent, fees, and other payments, preparing deposits and financial reports
- Review and submits invoices from vendors and service providers for payment
- Review resident files and accounting records, communicate with residents regarding outstanding balances, implements procedures for collecting on delinquencies
- Process resident move outs by reviewing lease terms and notice requirements
- Follow up on service requests with maintenance team and ensure residents requests have been completed
- Generate interest - brag about your communitys unique features and benefits and highlight what sets it apart from the competition
- Promote resident satisfaction by serving as a resource for residents to express their concerns and assist with resolution
- Act as the onsite supervisor in the absence of the Property Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree is a plus
- Valid Drivers license is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Industry software experience (YARDI, E Site, etc.)
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Willing to work flexible schedule including weekends
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
RAM Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and were proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace. We are committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation or assistance with the application process and/or using our website, please email Talent Acquisition Partner, Katie Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org. RAM Partners, LLC is a drug-free workplace.