- Med-Surg/Telemetry - Float - Registered Nurse
- Medical center setting
- 13-week contract to hire
- Shift: 7a-7p or 11a-11p - DAYS or AFTERNOONS
- Registered Nurse in the state of New Hampshire
- 2+ Years of experience - Required
- RN must have Telemetry monitoring, care of stroke patients, and IV insertion - Required
- RN must have EPIC experience - REQUIRED! - This is non-negotiable!
- RN must have Dysrhythmia experience- Required
- RN must have a current BLS (AHA)
- Our mission is to improve the lives of Nursing and therapy professionals while providing class-leading therapy staffing services to healthcare facilities across the United States.
- We accomplish this by promoting a blend of six values: clinical excellence, professionalism, service, independence, abundance, and vitality.
- We advocate for the Nursing and therapy professions by focusing on better pay and compensation, offering educational and career development, and exciting and rewarding RN/LPN/RRT/PT/OT/SLP career opportunities.
Louis L. Leary
Mobile: (331) 300-1352
Referral Program: https://www.dietitianpros.com/referrals-recognition
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Nurse, Med/Surg , Medical-Surgical, Telemetry