People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic DevOps CI/CD automation engineer to help take our build, release, and feature development solutions to the next level. Parallel Wireless engineers use state-of-the-art technologies, tools and automation systems along with their ingenuity to design advanced solutions.
You will be part of the team responsible for CI/CD pipeline automation and innovation in a hybrid on premise/AWS OpenStack environment. Candidates must be well versed in docker, kubenetes as well as openstack to provide a state-of-the-art agile workflow. The DevOps team is responsible for leveraging automation to support Parallel Wireless growing global software development teams. This exciting opportunity will allow you to part of a DevOps automation development to solve real-world problems. Come join us!
- Proficient with Openstack, HAproxy deployments and IaaS.
- Experience with creating and maintaining CI/CD workflows with docker kubernetes.
- Provide support for software engineers working with Agile methodologies, working within the software development team and across collaborating teams to coordinate services and support.
- Prepare and maintain development environments, tools and methods for Continuous Delivery and integration through the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Manage, setup, and optimize Jenkins-based CI servers
- Monitor DevOps Tools and Processes
- Contribute to and collaborate with the CD and DevOps practices to share best practice and develop the client's capabilit
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps or other CI/CD automation engineering roles providing solutions for complex products that include embedded hardware.
- Demonstrate ability to share knowledge across DevOps, Development, Testing and Infrastructure teams
- Strong experience using Jenkins for automated continuous integration and release engineering
- Strong expertise with Linux based development environments.
- Experience with DevOps practices using git, Bitbucket, github, Atlassian tools suite, and Jenkins.
- Strong Experience with python, perl, shell scripts, or other scripting languages for use in automation and DevOps practices.
- Experience implementing and using automated processes to structure, simplify, and optimize workflows for merging, syncing and other tree maintenance activities.
- Ability to demonstrate competency and deep understanding of mature source code management models for feature and release branch development and merging/sync strategies.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Agile software development mindset and understanding of more traditional methods of software development.
Experience and knowledge in the following technologies is a plus (not required):
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science is required
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G.
Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless created a world first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering the next generation of wireless infrastructure at dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The company’s OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help their customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment cost and complexity, increase operational efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today. The company’s customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their networks. Parallel Wireless's innovation and excellence in multi-technology, open virtualized RAN solutions have been recognized with 65+ industry awards. Please visit www.parallelwireless.com for more information.