People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication
What you'll do:
•Architect, Design and build Automation Framework for System Analysis from ground up and be able
to improve and integrate existing framework.
•Design and build tools from scratch and be able to improve and integrate existing tools.
•Develop new tools and libraries or update the existing tools and libraries.
•Work closely with Systems Engineers, Customer Support Team, Software QA and software
development engineers on requirements.
•Understand System features and performance and try developing tools to diagnose System issues.
•Be a go to person on quick turnarounds on scripts and educate other Engineers
What you must have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Architecting and building complex tools and Automation frameworks from scratch using opensource tools and build on existing frameworks
- Expert knowledge in two or more languages from Python, Perl, Tcl, C++
- Strong experience in UNIX, preferably Linux at user and kernel level with in-depth knowledge of SQL.
- A solid foundation in software engineering and programming.
- Experience with Radio Access Network Technologies and a plus to have experience in LTE/3G/2G/WiFi/WiMax cellular networks.
- Experience with LAN/WAN, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunneling and security protocols.
- Solid understanding of Linux OS tools and utilities, wireless and Ethernet drivers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in CS/EE/Math; or equivalent training, education and experience
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G.
Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless created a world first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering the next generation of wireless infrastructure at dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The company’s OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help their customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment cost and complexity, increase operational efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today. The company’s customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their networks. Parallel Wireless's innovation and excellence in multi-technology, open virtualized RAN solutions have been recognized with 65+ industry awards. Please visit www.parallelwireless.com for more information.