Who We Are and What We Are All About:
Join global leaders in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers Corporation, weâre changing how the world uses technology. We develop innovative specialty materials and components that enable technology in a wide array of high-growth markets. Our customers demand high performance and reliability, so we are always looking for people who enjoy a challenge, make things happen and get results. Integrity is at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust between our colleagues and our business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally, making a rewarding environment. To grow with a global, results-oriented company, explore our latest job listings.
Functions as part of the team to meet production goals. This position will communicate production issues and take direction from the department supervisor/lead on a daily basis. Independently performs a wide range of complex duties and/or multiple machines.
- Set-up, operate and troubleshoot complex equipment to assure safe, efficient production of materials.
- Assistance with training co-workers as needed.
- Perform visual inspection/measurement/testing (as required) in accordance with established procedures.
- Accurately record production data into the computer database.
- Work with engineering and production on continuous improvement/Six Sigma projects as needed.
- Communicate with various departments regarding product quality issues, material availability and processing issues.
- Maintain safe work environment (5S), minor maintenance on the equipment and area clean-up.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of general manufacturing experience
- Excellent mechanical aptitudeHigh school diploma or equivalent
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use hand tools
- Good communication skills; fluent in English
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently throughout the shift
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 3 years or more machine operating experience preferred
Why work for Rogers
With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental opportunities, and a top-notch benefit package, we empower employees with a culture of excellence. Come join a winning team!
Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
How You Can Apply for this Position
Visit us at: www.rogerscorp.com/careers to apply!
About Rogers Corporation:
Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) is a global leader in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world. With more than 180 years of materials science and engineering experience, Rogers delivers high performance solutions that enable Advanced Connectivity and Advanced Mobility, as well as other technologies where reliability is critical. Rogers delivers Power Electronics Solutions for energy-efficient motor drives, vehicle electrification and alternative energy; Elastomeric Materials Solutions for sealing, vibration management, and impact protection in mobile devices, transportation interiors, industrial equipment and performance apparel; and Advanced Connectivity Solutions for wireless infrastructure, automotive safety and radar systems. Headquartered in Arizona (USA), Rogers operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, and South Korea, with joint ventures and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.rogerscorp.com.