High school diploma or GED required
Looking for a strong MA with Basic X-ray Operator license to work in busy Urgent Care. Will be responsible for taking detailed medical history, some lab draws, and also perform patient check in and verifying insurance. Must be able to multi-task.
- $2500 Sign on Bonus*
- Current Medical Assistant Certification and AMT certification for xray required.
- Phlebotomy experience preferred. Phlebotomy competency must be proven within 90 days of hire date.
- Current Florida Basic Operator License, 1yr of experience preferred.
- BLS with American Heart Association required.
- Verified ability to take accurate patient vital signs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively articulate and explain required information to patients.
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD9 codes.
- Knowledge of basic and specialty specific medical terminology.
- Capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions while maintaining a professional demeanor and control.
- NCH Healthcare Group is a technologically advanced group medical practice utilizing Electronic Medical Records; the ability to utilize and understand a Windows-based environment is essential.