“ You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.“
?GENERAL MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER
In a world full of quick service restaurant options, Golden Gate Bell is seeking to be different and better. We want to be the best place to eat, the best place to work, and the best place to own. When you work at Golden Gate Bell, it will be more than a job -- it will be a place that prioritizes your growth and development while following our HUNGRY principles. We believe in Mas Flavor, Mas Heart, and Mas Value. Our goal is to be the best in the business, and we can't do that without great people like you.
As a Restaurant Manager (General Manager or Assistant Manager), you will be the leader of your restaurant's operations. You will lead your Restaurant Management Team and Team Members through performance, engagement and training initiatives. From people development to helping reach sale and profit goals, you'll be responsible in ensuring that your restaurant is delivering the best customer experience!
- You understand the business. You have at least six months to one year of experience as a manager within restaurant or retail segments.
- You engender excitement and employee buy in. You're familiar with and have impressive examples of providing exceptional customer service by caring for your customer, your team.
- You're humble and ready to learn about what makes Golden Gate Bell different. You're not afraid to jump in and help your team and lead them to the next level. Their success is your success.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
Competitive Compensation beyond salary:
- Quarterly BonusesComprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision and company paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off
Career Development Opportunity:
- Resources you need to develop your career and leadership skills.
- Many opportunities to Advance:
- Training Restaurant
- Cantina Restaurant
- Dual Restaurant Management
- Multi-Unit Management, etc.
We are a company that celebrates and recognizes success! We are the Best in the West!