Automotive Service Director
Don Allen Ford is looking to bring on a proven leader to lead our Service Department.
If you have the experience and are looking for a great team, look no further!
- Ford Service Directors prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request.
- Service Managers manage and Hire technicians and service advisors
- Automotive Service Managers interview and make new hires
- Document declines for services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Service Advisors remain involved with the delivery of the vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
- Spend quality time building relationship with customers and team.
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle.
Join our winning automotive service team - apply today!
As a Ford Automotive Service Manager, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a Service Manager:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a service management or assistant service management role is required
- ADP experience preferred
- Previous Ford franchise experience strongly preferred
- Must have computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license
We at Don Allen Ford want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. As a Ford Automotive Service Advisor, you will build strong customer relationships, write repair orders, sell and up sell services for our customers' Ford vehicles – from Ford tough trucks to fuel-efficient hybrids. Ford service departments are as cutting edge as our vehicles – and Ford is looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further. Help us bring the industry back home – apply today!
Our Dealership's Commitment To You:
- Strong pay plan!
- Sales and service incentives!
- Health benefits!
- Paid Vacation!
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment