Here at EY youâll
work with a team of amazing Technologists who are always growing, learning, and
adapting, in and out of the office. Technology is changing the world, and weâre
at the centre of it all. With a team list that reads like a who's who in tech,
and a highly disruptive business model, weâre advancing the art of team
collaboration. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, weâre out to
unleash the potential of every team. From Sydney and Melbourne to Sydney and Canberra
and across The Ditch, weâre looking for people like you who are powered by
passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet
are part of a team of high performing professionals who are passionate about
solving complex problems and delivering innovative solutions. They love the
opportunity to learn and contribute to the best techniques and patterns that
accelerate work in the fast moving Technology industry.
This role does
require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen.
On your first day, we'd love for you to have:
- Experienceas a Project Consultant, Business Analyst, Solution Delivery or Engineering
- Excellentanalytical skills for both business and technology solutions to enable thedevelopment of business process and/or technical solutions, including documentationof business problems in a clear concise manner
- Demonstratedexperience in requirements gathering and documentation, business process modelling,user story creation, functional / non-functional analysis, and business casedevelopment
- Provenexperience in engaging and collaborating with a range of business stakeholdersto develop ongoing working relationships that achieve positive outcomes
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Handson experience with technology including REST APIs, databases and Cloud services
- PreviousConsulting experience
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where youâll be rewarded for your performance. In addition, our comprehensive Total Rewards package can be tailored to your individual needs, to give you the freedom to manage your role in a way thatâs right for you. This includes;
- a variety of flexible working and leave arrangements
- personalised career development including coaching and support to help you build your career and access to formal learning so you can develop the skills youâll need to thrive in the future
- a range of tools and benefits to guide and support your health and wellbeing throughout your entire EY career
At EY, we hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Through our inclusive leadership behaviours, a variety of internal networks, flexible working and mentoring programs, you will have the support and flexibility to build an exceptional career.
EY is committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 61 3 8650 7788 (option 1).
If you have relevant experience as outlined above and you are interested in learning more about how we support our people to build exceptional careers, then we encourage you to express your interest by applying below.
You may not hear from us right away but we will review the information you share with us and consider you for any future positions that may be relevant.
The exceptional EY experience. Itâs yours to build. â
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $ including 9.5% superannuation (delete this if not considering overseas applicants).
Â© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation