What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
We're looking for top talent to join our Business Development Team! If you are competitive, motivated, and want to be part of a team that grows our business and empowers clients to grow theirs, this could be the job for you!
This role is responsible for:
- Being a strategic partners to C-level and senior executives and focus purely on establishing new business relationships with non-client organizations
- Own the full sales cycle from lead generation to prospecting through close
- Will be responsible for strategically selling Gartner's advisory services to large enterprise accounts with $1B+ in revenue
- Have excellent executive presence and the ability to lead and close a complex sales process using Gartner's value selling proposition
- Collaborate with internal resources and external network to prioritize and penetrate critical accounts; quickly build relationships with key stakeholders to drive net new business
- Primary focus net new logos / net new client accounts
- Identify key decision makers and develop strategic relationships to drive revenue
- Timely and Accurate revenue forecasting
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools and management process
- Utilizing account planning and time management tools to drive an increase of research revenue to an assigned quota
- 5-8 years of proven consultative sales experience in a pure hunting capacity
- Must have consistent track record of overachievement of annual sales quota
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large Fortune 1000 organizations
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (C-Level)
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic vision into their business
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Bachelor's degree is highly preferred, with strong evidence of success in school
Highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. A collaborative, positive culture. You'll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You'll be managed by the best too. Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization. Outstanding compensation. Competitive salary and generous benefits; including a robust time off allowance and great “perks“.
Job Requisition ID:46961
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.