ERMC is part of SecurAmerica, a privately-held, American-owned premium multi-discipline facility services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide legendary and responsive service solutions to our client, which provide uncompromising value, cost effectiveness and results to our clients' diverse business needs. Our business model is based on creating and delivering operational excellence to each and every customer by selecting the right people, training them to exceed our customers' requirements and providing them with a culture that is focused on 100% customer and employee satisfaction. This model has earned us the respect of the industry, fueled robust growth in every market we have entered and resulted in high annual employee and customer retention rates that serve as industry benchmarks.
Job Skills / Requirements
• Clean commercial building tile and carpeted floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
• Gather and empty trash.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors.
• Operate equipment including scrubbers, pressure washer, and carpet extractor. Qualifications:
• Concentrate on assigned tasks and complete duties thoroughly and timely with a strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrate an outgoing, energetic and approachable demeanor.
• Understand and follow basic instructions and observe safety rules.
Additional Information / Benefits
ERMC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Operations Director
This is a Full and Part-Time position 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.