We offer Instant Pay! Turn every shift into payday. Work with us and you’ll have the option of working today and getting paid tomorrow, for free!
Zone Starting Wage - $10.50/hr
RGIS Inventory Associate Job Preview
Businesses rely on RGIS to ensure that inventory counts are done accurately and professionally. You will help our customers better support their customers!
The Retail Inventory Associate will spend their shift scanning the barcodes of all inventory and ensuring we have an accurate count of each item. You will count and track all inventory as accurately as possible and be the face of RGIS.
What the Retail Inventory Associate Brings to the Team:
- At least 18 years of age
- Access to reliable transportation and ability to work varied, flexible schedules
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Advancement and pay increase opportunities after only 5 inventories
- On-the-job paid training
- Commitment to safe work environments
- Referral bonuses – refer your friends and get paid
At RGIS, we value ethics, positive attitude, and safety in workplaces. We are passionate about our people, technology, and process because when you succeed, we succeed.
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work
RGIS is excited to offer Instant Pay, a program that lets employees start spending a portion of their paycheck the next day after their shift!
The eligible portion of pay is available as a no-fee Visa card, cash back at participating merchants, ATM withdrawals or with a money transfer to the employee's bank.
RGIS is proud to offer employee perks that make a difference.
Use your card...
- Anywhere – Use anywhere Visa is accepted
- Online – Purchase and pay bills
- Transfer – Send $ to your bank account
- Cashback – At participating merchant
- ATM withdrawals – Use 33,000 MoneyPass ATMs
Contact Human Resources for more information. Join our team now and learn more about all of our incentives and perks.