1st shift Warehouse & Distribution Clerk- Olthoff
ADAC Automotive Career Opportunities
Requisition Number: WAREH01588
- Record start and stop of jobs in Ultipro
- Stretch per guidelines prior to start up.
- Prepare freight accordingly.
- Wrap and band skids.
- Attach packing slips according to customer requirements.
- Attach destination labels.
- Prior to loading, the trailer is to be secured to the dock through Dock Lock Procedure.
- Procedure must be filled out by both the driver and the loader prior to loading.
- Verify trailer is properly aligned to the dock.
- Push dock locking lever downward to secure trailer. If green light blinks, trailer is secure and a red light is blinking outside of the dock to alert the driver. If a green light does not blink, the trailer is not secure.
- Load freight onto truck and offload all returnables.
- Complete all paperwork and bills of lading.
- Record time it takes to move returnables on returnable paperwork.
- Sign driver’s paperwork verifying that we received product.
- Transpose customer numbers to ADAC numbers from returnable dunnage receipt onto shipping checklist.
- Sign driver’s manifest.
- Record arrival and departing times.
- Record appropriate Late Sheet for any drivers who do not meet window time.
- Verify driver’s trailer number by initialing bill of lading.
- Punch out bill of lading in time clock.
- File bill of lading in appropriate area.
- Unload and locate all new products.
- Write the audit date on all skids
- Use location book and refer to easel before locating product.
- Stack and rotate product appropriately.
- Complete New Location sheet for all product which has no home.
- Pull orders.
- Use pick list to pull appropriate products and quantities.
- Complete pick list paperwork correctly, including comment section.
- Compare line feed numbers on pick list to finished good labels and make appropriate corrections where necessary.
- Place two (2) destination labels on all cartons and skids.
- Record appropriate information on Hot Board for any order which is short and check the transaction history in MAPICS.