A NEW EXPERIENCE,
ALL THE WAY AROUND
At 360 Behavioral Health, we’re new. Yet extremely experienced. Isn’t that what driven, curious, passionate pioneers like you want in a career? A freshly conceived, energetic enterprise powered by innovative ideas in clinical care—and the support of a proven, successful team with strong resources?
PROFESSIONALS LOOKING FOR GENUINE INSPIRATION:
Enjoy an uncommonly satisfying workplace. One where your skills and experience will support a team that is enhancing lives on a moment-to-moment basis. Whether your talent lies in accounting and finance, administrative, collections, marketing, legal, or any number of other corporate disciplines, you’ll be proud to go to work each day. Consider this promising role:
We are seeking a
talented Staffing Coordinator
to join our team. As a Staffing Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that our company's staffing needs are met. A staffing coordinator must be an excellent communicator, able to foster relationships with both employees and our clients. The goal is to ensure that the company’s staffing requirements are always met and employees work in a friendly, supportive environment.
- Accurately manage/create spreadsheets with precise data entry
- Schedule and conduct interviews
- Participate in recruitment, hiring process and terminations
- Meet weekly and monthly staffing deadlines
- Effectively schedule clients/staff in scheduling software
- Assist Division Director(s), Program Coordinator(s) and Office Manager with other administrative duties as needed, including filling, answering phone and special projects.
- Providing weekly updates to Clinical Directors, Program Coordinators and Office Manager
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bilingual required
- Full Time position (Temporary) Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
- High School Diploma
- Type 45+ WPM
- Must be self-motivated, responsible, honest, articulate, & able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Must have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Must be comfortable working in a fast past environment
- Must maintain professional demeanor, boundaries and composure
- Politely interact with individuals and families from diverse backgrounds
- Must effectively communicate with others (director, clients, family members, agency staff)
- Must accept, follow, and implement direction from agency representatives
- Must return phone calls and emails promptly, at least every 24 hours
TAKE PART IN A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUCCESS.
AND EXPERIENCE DEEPER REWARDS.
We offer opportunities to make life better for people facing unique challenges, as well as the competitive compensation and benefits you would expect of an industry leader.
ABOUT 360 BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Drawing on 18 years of acclaimed clinical expertise, our organization includes Behavior Respite in Action (BRIA) and California Psychcare (CPC). Each brings the expertise patients and families require to function more effectively in their natural environments, and opportunities for you to be part of something truly amazing.
READY FOR SOMETHING NEW?
Equal Opportunity Employer