Patient Service Representative I
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry!
Let us be Your Road to Success
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is looking for a Patient Service Representative. In this position you will be responsible for taking patient orders, verifying patient information and placing orders in a timely manner. Also responsible for receiving, processing and following up on VA and Managed Care orders.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.Responsibilities
- Initiating process to obtain all medically necessary documentation from physicians on behalf of patient
- Processing patient orders using the online pharmacy system and e-mail
- Learning and understanding basic insurance guidelines as well as developing an understanding of our available medications and supplies
- Coordinating with patients (via outbound phone calls) on all necessary reorders
- Accurately transcribing patient profiles over telephone, maintaining accuracy and quality throughout patient contact
- Scheduling and following up on shipping of medication reorders for patients, verifying that orders are complete and accurate
- Communicating patient issues to location personnel using online message system and e-mail
- Applicants should possess a high school diploma or GED
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a knowledge of phone etiquette
- This role requires extensive computer and telephone use
- General knowledge of internet navigation and research, e-mail, fax transmission, copy equipment, typing, and basic math skills are required
- Experience in the medical field and administrative record management is preferred, but not required
- A strong customer service background is preferred
- Utilize computer and speak on telephone for extensive hours
- Ability to sit for extensive hours
- Ability to walk and stand on a regular basis
- Regularly review documents with small print
- Ability to lift and carry up to 10 pounds
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- PTO and paid holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
- Employee Service Program
Make the right move, Contact us today!
This application process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.