Perform as a front-line operations leader in fast-paced, complex manufacturing facility: lead, motivate, and support employee training to drive losses out of our systems, provide leadership, and champion teamwork. Ensure compliance with safety, quality, and sanitation requirements. Establish and sustain effective relationships with all employees in order to foster an environment where innovation and cooperation are used to solve problems. Responsibilities include being a resource and providing support for your team, facilitating training, assigning and directing work, driving accountability, resolving problems, and leading projects or continuous improvement initiatives.
Murfreesboro is a high performing, multi-platform non-union facility with over 1000 employees leading the safe, high quality production of a wide range of products. The plant supports the Yoplait and Baking Operating Units across 27 production lines. This Management Coordinator position will play a critical role in leading a zero loss culture specifically for our Yoplait business on 2nd shift.
- Perform as a front-line leader in a complex food manufacturing facility, providing coaching, support, and direction to members of a work team.
- Provide business leadership which demonstrates commitment to department and plant goals on a daily basis
- Establish and sustain effective relationships with all employees in order to foster an environment where innovation and cooperation are used to solve problems.
- Promote positive employee relations through effective conflict management and issue resolution.
- Conduct regular team meetings which include effective collaboration and communication of organizational and policy changes.
- Facilitate effective sharing of information across work teams, business areas, and functional areas.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of operations leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Effective computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Flexibility to work other shifts, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Mature approach to challenging situations and environments
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Desire and ability to lead change in a fast-paced, complex manufacturing environment
- Commitment to results/execution
- Experience leading a team-based system