PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
Due to continued worldwide growth and planned expansion we are looking for Software Engineers experienced with C++ to join our team in Munich.
You will be responsible for full software development lifecycle activities using C++ for PPRO’s core platform systems. We work in a DevOps environment with CI/CD pipelines and use modern tools like Docker, Kubernetes and AWS for both our development and production environments.
Your main responsibilities
- Contribute to all phases of the software development process from requirements analysis to delivery
- Write high-quality, scalable and maintainable code for component-oriented, distributed systems
- Collaborate with your team members to continually improve work process and share knowledge
- Bachelor/Master degree in scientific, engineering or technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Hands-on experience with C++11 or later versions, and at least one other general-purpose language
- Experience with Unix/Linux command line
- Understanding of operating system concepts i.e. memory management, multithreading, mutexes, IPC
- Practical experience with SQL/relational databases
- Experience with network programming and distributed systems programming
- Excellent command of the English language, verbal and written
- Take responsibility for full software lifecycle including support post deployment
- Be a team player, collaborate, communicate, give and receive feedback
- Learn to understand both the business and the technical side in decision making
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.