PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
PPRO’s international expansion and continued growth requires that we develop our current Compliance function further to support our regulatory requirements in the future and therefore we are looking for a Scheme Compliance Specialist who will be responsible for conducting due diligence and assessing the key risks and mitigation solutions of different local payment methods.
You will be part of our Compliance team, with 6+ Compliance professionals located in offices across Luxembourg, London and Munich. We require a self-starter who can take accountability for their tasks and who can work effectively across varied teams.
You will be working closely together with multiple departments across the PPRO group such as Risk, Legal, Payment Networks and Technical Operations. You will be able to understand complex functions and will have a willingness to learn about all areas of the business. You will be part of a team who deal with the day-to-day running of the compliance program in Munich.
What will you be doing
- Conduct due diligence on local payment method schemes from around the world that will be added to PPRO’s portfolio
- Maintain PPRO’s compliance with various local card scheme rules
- Review relevant scheme policies such as AML, Client Due Diligence, Fraud Prevention, etc.
- Assess LPM security, authentication and fraud prevention features according to internal guidelines and policies
- Liaise with various internal departments and stakeholders to obtain data and finalise reviewsMaintain a PEP and Sanction registry of directors and ultimate beneficial owners of schemes
- Manage LPM assessment work streams and statuses
Who are you
- You have 5+ years of experience of working in a Compliance function
- You have experience working with regulations for financial institutions in different jurisdictions
- Experience with payment fraud prevention methods, authentication methods and payment security features
- Knowledge of local payment methods payment flows and technology features will be considered an advantage
- You like to solve problems having a methodical approach
- You have perfect English language skills, any other language will be an advantage
Who are we
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.