PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
What will be your main focus?
At the heart of our Acquiring business, you and your team colleagues improve the quality of the products we offer to our customers. For this purpose, you establish continuous test processes and quality standards for our payment method portfolio, execute tests in a self-organised manner, and guide us towards an automated test environment. You coordinate our external test partners and support the Product Management, Engineering and TechOps teams in creating and ensuring the best quality of our products. At PPRO you are the gatekeeper of payment transaction quality and a person with a clear focus and strong persuasiveness for quality rules. In this area, you always have our customers in mind who desire the highest conversion rates and the best customer experience.
Other responsibilities will be:
- Responsibility for quality assurance and testing of alternative payment schemes and their enhanced features (e.g. QR code)
- Design and Execution of automated and manual test scenarios and cases, including ad hoc and exploratory tests
- Configuration of our payment processing and billing system via web frontend as a requirement for successful test results
- Clarification of technical details/defects during testing & QA
- Analysing test reports, small code samples, HTTP Requests, scripting and other web technologies are second nature to your daily business
- Documentation and review of test results and user flows in close collaboration with developers, business analysts and third parties (alternative payment schemes and test providers) to help resolve reported defects
- Ensure quality excellence in all areas: software, test deliverables, automation plans, test reports, and documented results
- Proven work experience in testing web-based software applications and quality assurance (at least 3 years)
- Knowledge and utilization of test concepts, methods, automation, frameworks, and tools (cucumber, selenium)
- Ability to create and execute test plans, test cases, test scripts, and test reports
- Practical understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Strong analytical, detail-oriented, problem-solving, and root cause analysis
Nice to have:
- BSc/MSc/MBA/PhD in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
- Experience in the payment industry, especially online payments
- Certification according to ISTQB, CSTE, CSTAS
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes)
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.