PPRO is growing rapidly and to support that growth we are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our HR team.
At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful HR Business Partner EMEA will also be one who thrives in this work environment. If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
Your Main Mission
You are an experienced regional HR manager and you will support our growing teams in Europe. You’ll be leading HR processes and partnering with business leaders in the region to enhance top talent acquisition, talent management and employee engagement.
You need to be an autonomous, experienced, resourceful, professional, a strong team player, and have an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude. You’ll need to act as a strategic thinker while staying hands on as needed.
- Provide onsite regional HR support to the various teams in different locations (currently in London, Luxembourg, Cologne, Munich and Berlin), with a team size of size ~160 employees (sales, business development and operations).
- Serve as an HR Business Partner (HRBP) to the executives and leaders in the region.
- Support the full employee life cycle processes.
- Support regional employee engagement, talent management, retention, compensation and benefits and align with the global HR team and corporate HR work plan.
- The role is located in Munich and requires some level of traveling to teams across the region.
Who You Are
- 10+ years experience as a regional HR Manager or the equivalent in a high-tech and fast-growing company.
- Regional experience across European countries. Experience working with remote teams.
- Experience in supporting team members’ life cycle needs (onboarding, retention, termination)
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to drive HR programs independently
- Excellent communication skills
- “Services driven approach”, you deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully for all your stakeholders.
Who We Are
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.