- Must be able to stand and/or walk for duration of shift.
- Must be knowledgeable about proper chemicals and techniques used in the course of job duties.
- Must be able to maneuver up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Sanitize and clean dishes, glassware, and flatware. Wash pots, pans, and trays. Sweep and mop kitchen floors. Maintain cleanliness of kitchen surfaces and equipment.
- Sanitize and clean dishes, silverware, and glassware by hand or automatic dishwasher.
- Wash pots, pans, and trays.
- Sweep and mop kitchen floors.
- Maintain cleanliness of all kitchen equipment and surfaces.
- Dispose waste into designated waste areas.