Are you our next Analytical Lab Technician?
The Analytical Lab Technician is responsible for the preparation, analysis and data recording of samples while adhering to correct procedures and health and safety. They are also responsible for preparing reports and maintaining database records.
What will you do?
- Collect, identify and prepare various samples for analyses
- Set up, maintain and operate various types of laboratory equipment and instruments
- Perform analyses using hazardous chemicals and prescribed procedures to determine quality of product samples
- Perform calculations, review data for accuracy, prepare reports, maintain database records and other job-related duties as assign
What do you need for this role?
- High School Diploma or GED is required. Prefer an Associate's Degree in Chemistry or Science
- Entry Level Laboratory work experience or relevant college coursework
- 1-2 years' of Laboratory work experience preferred.
- 1-2 years' experience in Microsoft Office Suite and Communications skills in needed
- Phosphate Industry experience preferred.
- Valid Driver's license is required
- Physical work environment is typically indoors and in a consistent temperature and occasionally outdoors and exposed to varying degrees of hot and cold environments
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others
- Able to distinguish varying or specific colors, patterns or materials
- Able to hear, with or without correction
- Able to lift approximately 0-25 lbs. unassisted and regularly
- Able to read, write and understand basic English
- Able to see, with or without correction
- Able to travel unassisted
- Able to use fine hand motor skills
- Able to work rotating shifts and overtime as required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Post-offer/pre-placement drug and alcohol screening, background check, physical, functional capacity examination.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with The Mosaic Company. Click Here to join our Talent Network and get notified of future openings!