To ensure total customer satisfaction through complete and reliable delivery service. Responsible for handling the product carefully and in a timely manner to the correct destination.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but not limited to:
Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork) and promote teamwork at all times.
- Picking and packing orders.
- Drive and deliver orders to customers.
- Load and unload products.
- Configure routes when necessary to help improve service levels to customers.
- Provide efficient, productive operations of company and product.
- Verify order to ensure correct products loaded.
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is completed.
- Ensure goods are loaded into trucks in a safe and logical order.
- Make sure the load is properly secured.
- Return all shipping documents to Transportation Manager on completion of deliveries.
- Address and resolve customer problems, as appropriate.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and report any maintenance problems to manager.
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all customer interactions.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to successfully perform the job.
- Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- A minimum of six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CDL Class A or B
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Must have a clean driving record
At Pacific Seafood, your base wage is only a portion of your overall compensation package. When you add in the additional benefits below to our competitive base wage you can increase your total compensation up to 25%.
401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous annual company profit sharing match
Employee Assistance Program- Confidential professional counseling, financial, and legal assistance provided at no charge to Team Members and immediate family members
Product purchase program.
Pacific Seafood is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.