We are looking for a talented writer who will represent the voice of our company's subject matter expertise in the industry. You will be responsible for research, planning, and end-to-end execution of technical and non-technical content development. This is a collaborative role, where you will partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders including Product, Engineering, and Design. You will play a significant role in knowledge-sharing and shaping thoughts around complex, technical problems both externally and internally.
When applying to this job posting, please include links to samples of your externally facing technical writing.
At Applied, you will:
- Design and author new technical and non-technical content based on interviews with subject matter experts, such as technical blog content, success stories, resources for sales and application software engineering, etc
- Collaborate closely with engineering and product teams to ensure the quality, depth, and accuracy of the content you write
- Analyze and understand traffic engagement patterns to identify popular content and build content flows
- Research, strategize and plan content calendar to support product and sales goals
- Educate colleagues and develop technical content writing as a core practice in the engineering organization
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university
- 5+ years of technical content writing experience in enterprise SaaS/technology space
- A passion for excellent content and a strong point of view as to how technical writing influences customers' way of thinking.
- A technical storyteller that produces high-quality artifacts
- Collaborative and can independently drive the content development process
Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you'll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.