Coursera was founded by two computer science professors at Stanford with a vision of providing life-transforming learning experiences to anyone, anywhere. It is the world’s largest online learning platform for higher education. 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, and degrees that empower over 48 million learners around the world to achieve their career goals. Over 2,200 companies use the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera is backed by leading venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, New Enterprise Associates, GSV Capital, International Finance Corporation, Laureate Education Inc., and Learn Capital.
The Services team works to empower learners, partners, and enterprise customers to achieve their goals on Coursera. The team is made up of four sub-teams: Learner Services, Partner Services, Program Management, and Teaching & Learning. We help learners succeed by implementing innovative systems and processes that solve problems. We also develop best practices and technical expertise to enable our partners to create high quality content. As strong advocates for the Coursera community, we work to align cross-functional teams and build scalable solutions to continuously improve the Coursera experience.
Coursera is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our Partner Services team. You will enable our university and industry partners’ success on our platform through providing world class professional services including:
- Partner account plan development and execution
- Product consultation
- Project management and advice
- Technical case resolution
- Partner onboarding
- Cross-functional enablement.
As the authority on the Coursera authoring platform, you will work closely with Business Development, Product, and Engineering to resolve issues, advocate partner needs, and make Coursera the very best place to launch high impact learning experiences.
Check out life at Coursera on The Muse!
- Enable our content creation partners to achieve their goals through product education, consulting and project management services.
- Act as the authority on the Coursera authoring platform both internally and with our external partners.
- Lead projects and programs aimed at growing the company’s key business lines.
- Attain Trusted Advisor status with both key business and technical decision makers within the partner’s ecosystem
- Translate pedagogical expertise into an innovative digital experience by being a platform expert that uses creative problem solving skills
- Contribute and collaborate cross functionally to share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific technical or process areas
- 3+ years of technical account management, strategic technical support or sales engineering experience
- Passion for customer success and deep interest in understanding client needs
- Strong critical thinking and exceptional problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability in project management and build sound process
- Effective at collaborating with cross-functional partners on shared initiatives
- Technical knowledge and expertise of the platform
- Proficiency in HTML, SQL a plus
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
- Creative Problem Solving
- Project Management: Principles and Practices
- Influencing People
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.