Sr. Space & Occupancy Delivery Manager
Job Description Summary
The Sr. Delivery Manager's primary focus is to manage a team of space and occupancy planners with expertise in supporting operational planning, space and occupancy projects, workplace design and daily MAC requests within the Client's real estate portfolio. The Sr. Delivery Manager is responsible for leading the development of operational procedures intended to increase speed to market delivery and client satisfaction. A primary responsibility will be to collaborate with team members from other service lines to guide delivery of space and occupancy daily requests and projects.
Oversees facility space and occupancy personnel responsible for daily move requests and small projects within and assigned territory. Team members under management are responsible for:
- Serves as client single-point-of-contact for relationships with various client lines of business, who occupy a designated portfolio, to understand their requirements and the impacts to the portfolio
- Maximize space efficiencies while implementing solutions in-line with client lines of business
- Provide space and occupancy solutions to address client requests
- Follows up to ensure satisfactory completion of MAC and simple projects
- Works with contractors to deliver move and small project services.
- Supervises furniture and related equipment moves
- Serves as the primary client contact for daily relocation requests and simple projects.
- Provides operational and procedural support to ensure projects are executed in accordance with established departmental, building, and client means, methods, and procedures
- In conjunction with Project Manager, develops migration plans and sequencing of large group-level relocations
- Collaborates with the Program Manager, Project Management, Facility Management and other CRE team members on all efforts
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Post-Secondary education in Interior Design or related area
- 8 to 10 years of work experience in project management, space & occupancy planning, move management, facility management
- 5 to 7 years of people management experience
- Strong people manager
- Skilled at building organizations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to build strong relationships with internal and external partners to deliver effective services
- Understands how to read architectural drawings, concepts & designs
- Experienced in managing projects of varied scope and complexity
- Proficient in MS Office Suite or Google Suite applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Assumes ownership of requests in order to ensure successful completion
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to handle client negotiations and conflict resolution
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.