Project Coordinator III
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12 months
- The client Assistant program management team is looking for a program manager to support coordination of Marketing Query approval. Primary focus will be to define, develop, update and create repeatable processes/tools. Will manage ongoing communications about the overall Program for the various stakeholder groups, both internally and externally with key partners.
- Coordinate and drive to completion complex, fast-paced Marketing query approval tasks globally from end-to-end
- Optimize process and workflows for maximum result
- Create and maintain process documentation, project pages, and project schedule
- Coordinate meetings and follow up on action items with team members across different offices
- Triage and monitor bugs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience in project coordinator roles
- Experience with data operations and data management
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work with cross functional groups, come up with project plan, manage timeline and action items
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with Google Assistant, Google's internal tools, such as Bugnizer will be a plus
- PMP or other project management certificate
- Experience in internationalization (i18n) is a plus.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment
environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race,
color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.