Intuit is currently seeking a Professional Development Leader. At Intuit we are focused on Powering Prosperity, and this position will play a key part in the development of career path development. We are looking for a dynamic strategic leader in San Diego, CA or Mt. View, CA.
- Leading the overall initiative to develop our professional services prosperity path capabilities, source to career.
- Establishing strategic partnerships with targeted communities to establish supply side opportunities for Intuit's Prosperity initiatives.
- Establishing strategic partnerships with higher ed and professional services organizations to develop scalable certification and credentialing programs.
- Partnering with business leaders to meet the supply side demand for rapidly changing business needs.
- Managing certification program performance by partnering with key learning and development and engagement stakeholders.
- Partnering with product management leaders to establish platform technology requirements.
- Managing input and output metrics to meet the demand side of the Intuit services offer
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 7 - 10 years experperince demonstrated ability to influence and impact people at multiple organizational levels.
- Experience establishing strategic internal and external partnerships across multiple domains.
- Experience assessing and managing external vendors.
- Strong assessment, prioritizing and contracting skills - key stakeholder analysis and ability to set and manage expectations.
- Experience in identifying and managing complex group dynamics and reacting real time to changes in content and/or process.
- Ability to think strategically in a complex environment.
- Strong project management experience (i.e. planning, organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects/tasks) exhibiting solid end-to-end thinking.
- Strong written and oral communication and listening skills.
- Strong experience using d4d principles to understand customer needs, test and measure results
- Experience managing data driven outcomes.