Product Support Coordinator
Location: Mountain View, CA
- Support partners in integrating their data with client. Understand how their data is structured and consult with them on the best way to integrate with client.
- Provide high touch technical support. Troubleshoot, escalate and respond to product support requests from partnership teams.
- Leverage internal tools, logs and data to identify/troubleshoot issues.
- Act as liaison for client Technical Services Product and Tools Operations, internal Product/Engineering and Development teams by establishing operating processes, reporting cadence and ongoing communications with these stakeholders.
- Learn and build expertise on new processes, operational tools and tracking applications. Compile, analyze and report on relevant partner or support Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Drive optimizations and seek to reduce cost through tool or process improvements.
- Respond to user email inquiries.
- Communicate user feedback to engineering and product teams.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and escalate bug reports.
- Monitor customer feedback and product performance.
- BA/BS degree; in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience
- Experience in a Partner Management/B2B support role.
- Experience in a project management role, working across cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management, analytical, troubleshooting, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities while working independently to drive projects to completion.
- Ability to provide effective and pro-active communication to various stakeholders.
- Effective problem-solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
Experience with: ecommerce, APIs, technical customer support
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.