Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
Our Silicon Valley office is located in Mountain View, CA and is responsible for sales, service, and operations for the US, Canada, and Mexico. We are building our core team and hiring the future leaders for our business in North America.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
We are looking for a skilled Operations Manager willing to jump into the EV revolution together with Wallbox.
- Manage the day-to-day business of Wallbox in North America and keep all operations running smoothly for us to meet our targets and goals.
- Establish business, finance, and logistics processes to support the company’s ongoing operations.
- Work with the departments to establish tools to support achieving company goals.
- Contribute to long-term planning and create a vision for how to grow business to a greater scale.
- Work closely with the General Manager for planning and special projects.
- Oversee and report on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Oversee operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities for improvement or revision.
- Identify and assess opportunities to improve processes and execution.
- Track issues and work to remove barriers and resolve complex issues
- Stay up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology and apply them within the business.
- Ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions are being properly executed.
- Manage relationship with external parties such as fulfillment and logistics providers.
- Coordinate and support activities to ensure the success of Wallbox’s Commercial and R&D facilities in North America.