The Web Marketing team in Intuit's Small Business and Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) markets new products, services, experiences and business models that customers value and that will accelerate growth for the QuickBooks Online ecosystem. We partner with teams across the company, including Brand marketing, Design Product, Sales, and Engineering to bring our products to life in both stationary and mobile web formats.
Role Description: Quickbooks.com is looking for a User Experience/Market Research Manager to join our Quickbooks Market Research team and partner with Marketing, Design, Product Management, Data Science, and Engineering to uncover deep insights about our existing and prospective users' behaviors and attitudes as they shop. You will help identify new opportunity areas, test concepts as they are being developed, and evaluate once they've rolled out.
- Conduct end-to-end web research, utilizing a wide variety of methodologies (both qual and quant), to help us gain confidence in our understanding of our online (stationary web and mobile) shopper experience.
- Work closely with web marketing team to define the most important research questions, lead research, facilitate synthesis to get to compelling insights, and finally turn the insights into action.
- Discover, track, and evaluate web experience trends, within our industry and beyond.
- Be responsible for conducting primary research and also managing third-party research vendors.
- Lead multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced and intense, results oriented environment.
- Minimum 5+ years in marketing research or UX research, working cross functionally with product, marketing, web design, and content teams
- Proven experience leading user centric web research, with the ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Experienced with integrating user research and market research
- Passionate about creating a best-in-class shopping experience for customers
- Excellent ability to both lead and partner collaboratively across a range of cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong communication skills with ability to deliver impactful presentations to both inspire and align stakeholders and leadership teams
- Knowledge and experience with search engines, web analytics and business acumen
- Familiar with online research tools like UserTesting, Optimal Workshop and Wevo
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred