As an Inventory Coordinator, you will work closely with the IT Special Projects Supervisor, Procurement Team, Ticket Admins, New Hire Coordinator, and Returns Team to ensure adequate levels of inventory is available in order to meet weekly hardware demands to support the following functions:
New Hires Hardware Upgrades Platform Swaps Hardware Break/Fix Mergers & Acquisitions Events Demos/Loaners
In order to support the above functions you will perform the following tasks:
- Weekly inventory counts of in stock laptops and desktops.
- Ensure older inventory gets deployed first (FIFO).
- Palletize/stage hardware by date of receipt.
- Assign new and used hardware in CAMP for tickets and deliver to Imaging Team.
- Allocate hardware for mergers and acquisitions.
- Allocate hardware for projects and demos.
- Receive shipments from the Returns Team.
- Segregate hardware based on condition and characterize them as class A, B, or C.
- Restock inventory shelves.
- Create shipments to the returns team for hardware that needs to be sent to CCR for repairs or hardware that should be retired.
- Work on asset allocation for new hire related tickets.
- Assist in tracking missing hardware -- laptops/desktops using Armada.
- Assist in ticket admins with user inquiries requiring hardware specs.
- Keep open communication with the Returns Team to ensure they work on systems needed For new hires (TVC) and to close priority tickets.
- Maintain report of all outstanding tickets based on hardware requirements.
- Help Imaging Team as needed.
- Manage priority for hardware requests.
- Fill in as backup to New Hire Coordinator in her/her absence.
- In-depth knowledge of CAMP (Servicenow) inventory system
- Good understanding of GUTS (Remedy)
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
- Work understanding of Noogley
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized with attention to details
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus on shifting priorities
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Able to work overtime when needed
- Assist accessories and hardware procurement teams with forecasting deployment needs
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently