Coursera was founded by two computer science professors at Stanford with a vision of providing life-transforming learning experiences to anyone, anywhere. It is the world’s largest online learning platform for higher education. 190 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, and degrees that empower over 40 million learners around the world to achieve their career goals. Over 1,800 companies use the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera is backed by leading venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, New Enterprise Associates, GSV Capital, International Finance Corporation, Laureate Education Inc., and Learn Capital.
At Coursera, the Industry Partnerships Team has the ambitious vision of enabling learners to acquire the high-demand skills they need to perform and acquire the jobs of the future. Through innovative programs with industry leaders, we can empower our learners around the world to land their next job or promotion. Over the last year, Coursera has formed partnerships with the world’s leading companies including Google, IBM, Unity, BCG, and dozens of others bringing their subject matter expertise to learners around the world.
You will own the international growth of a program designed to reach individuals looking to get their first job in a growing, high-demand field and ultimately help these learners get hired and advance in their careers. You will manage the expansion of this program into Latam with the goal to grow the number of learners reached, revenue generated, and learner outcomes achieved in partnership with a number of not-for-profits, universities, governments and companies across the region. Over the past two years this program has grown successfully within the US. You will coordinate the work of multiple internal teams and work with partners to design and develop a global program and jointly drive consumer and enterprise go-to-market activities. Drawing on your strategic management, amazing relationship skills, and ability to achieve results, you will lead these teams to deliver education that will impact the lives of learners around the world.
Check out life at Coursera on The Muse!
- Own revenue and reach goals over a specific region for training & certification of learners and identify & execute on levers to achieve those goals
- Define the unique offering strategy, go-to-market strategy, and business plans in collaboration with partners to achieve results through the B2C and enterprise channels
- Lead execution against aggressive joint business plans and conduct regular reviews with internal and external stakeholders ensuring a successful partner relationship
- Recommend, drive, and implement operational improvements that support scalability, learner, and partner growth
- Coordinate and manage internal and external teams to ensure the highest quality of educational programs are created and launched on time, including quarterbacking the work of Coursera product, content delivery, marketing, and enterprise sales teams
- Develop innovative new initiatives with partners to drive shared goals and invent new ways for learners to succeed in their careers and partners to succeed in their businesses
- 3+ years of related experience in account/partnership management and/or program or product management
- 2+ years of related experience with workforce development programs a strong plus
- Track record of delivering to financial plans and KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to form long-term strategic business relationships and comfort engaging with senior executives
- Working understanding of enterprise technology and training programs
- Passion to develop innovative solutions to improve learner outcomes & operational efficiency and a desire to contribute to a fast-paced startup
- Demonstrated team leadership, analytical mindset, partner management and project management skills, and financial acumen
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically, to influence across the organization at all levels, and to ensure flawless execution
- Training & certification, professional services account management, or recruiting a strong plus
- Spanish, BR-Portuguese a plus