We are looking for a Field Application Engineer with 3+ years of experience in a customer facing technical role. You will work with Aeva’s partnerships team to establish and maintain best possible customer support. As a direct technical interface to our customers, you will setup and integrate our technology into customer’s testing environment, provide technical service and drive failure analysis together with our engineers
What you'll be doing
- As the owner of our customer support portal, you ensure fast response times and systematic failure analysis together with our experts from the engineering teams
- Support the engineering team by providing recent customer data, meaningful customer feedback and precise fault descriptions
- Regular collection and analysis of field data from and with customers on-site and with Aeva’s test vehicles
- Report technical issues, suggest solutions for customer specific requirements and ensure implementation in new HW- and SW-revisions
- Work closely with sales and partnerships team by providing pre-sales technical knowledge
- support in customer meetings and executing technically compelling demos
What you have
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience in embedded development environment
- Ability to write scripts in Shell/Bash, Python, or Matlab
- Basic knowledge of networking, electronics, and mechanics
- Hands-on experience with vehicle testing and validation
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally to support customers onsite
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or similar technical degree
What's in it for you
- Be part of an early start-up that's backed by industry leading venture capitalists
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful equity!
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K + matching!
- Unlimited PTO: Take all the time you need
- Paid lunches, ping pong tournaments, and fun team off-sites!
Aeva develops a new sensing & perception paradigm for autonomous machines. Aeva's technology brings together the best of vision, depth & motion sensors into a single product with superior performance. Compared to today's best in class, it provides greater range & resolution across weather conditions and a new dimension to precisely measure velocity of every pixel in the scene.