We are looking for an Application Engineer with 3+ years of experience in a customer facing technical role. You will provide the necessary technical support to our partnerships team and present Aeva’s products to potential customers. As a direct technical interface to customers and partners, you will be responsible for technical support and data collection with our demo and test vehicles.
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with sales and partnerships team to ensure customer specific and technically compelling demos
- Define, implement and maintain the operational capability of our autonomous demoequipment and vehicle fleet for customer presentations and exhibitions
- As the owner of the customer support portal, you ensure fast response times and drive systematic failure analysis together with our experts from the engineering teams
- Support the engineering team by providing recent customer data, meaningful customer feedback and precise fault descriptions
- Regular collection and analysis of field data from customers and with Aeva’s test fleet
What you have
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex technical issues and explain them clearly and precisely
- Hands-on experience with vehicle testing, validation and failure analysis
- Flexibility to adapt to dynamic and rapidly changing environments
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or similar technical degree
What's in it for you
- Be part of an early start-up that's backed by industry leading venture capitalists
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful equity!
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K + matching!
- Unlimited PTO: Take all the time you need
- Paid lunches, ping pong tournaments, and fun team off-sites!
Aeva develops a new sensing & perception paradigm for autonomous machines. Aeva's technology brings together the best of vision, depth & motion sensors into a single product with superior performance. Compared to today's best in class, it provides greater range & resolution across weather conditions and a new dimension to precisely measure velocity of every pixel in the scene.