Appliance Sales Consultant
What does the Best Buy Appliance Sales Consultant do?
Best Buy Appliance Sales Consultants excel at selling products and services, working closely with other members of the sales team.
They accumulate the appropriate knowledge and expertise through continuous learning and self-development. Then, armed with the right tools and knowledge, they create ease and add value to the Best Buy shopping experience, ensuring customers' end-to-end needs are met. As a trusted advisor and partner, Best Buy Sales Consultants deliver unique customer value by developing strong relationships with customers, bringing them a little closer to family and friends by helping them close the gaps with technology.
As a Best Buy Appliance Sales Consultant you will:
- Inspire customers by showing them what's possible with technology.
- Accumulate and apply the appropriate knowledge and expertise through continuous learning and self-development, enabling you to provide an excellent customer shopping experience
- Use innovative training tools to stay current, confident and complete, driving profitable growth and achieving individual and department goals.
- Maintain your department's merchandising and readiness to serve customers.
- Back up the sales team for phone and store pickup.
What are the Professional Requirements of the Best Buy Appliance Sales Consultant?
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or related fields